TechnoVector 8 SMARTLIGHT
TechnoVector 8: a revolutionary new way of contactless measurement
- Contactless measurement
- Wheel adapter and target installation NOT required
- Measurements accomplished within seconds
- Extra space in front and at the back of the car NOT required
- Measurements on the floor allowed
- Automatic rotating posts for rear wheels control
- Powerful PC for high measurement speed
- Fits for shops 4.9 and more meters wide
- Maximum wheel diameter – 90cm
- Wheelbase from 2 to 3.9m (can be adapted individually to a client )
TechnoVector 8 SmartLight operation principle
TechnoVector 8 aligners are based on a machine vision system and a structured light projection system. The software projects a pattern of points in front of it, determines the wheel position and, based on a pair of cameras (stereo-vision), calculates a precise position for each point in 3D space.
The software then performs an analysis of the points, ignores those that are irrelevant or lead to erroneous results and determines each wheel’s position in 3D space. Camera units are interconnected using a 3D technology (a camera and a target) to allow for a unified coordinate system.
Contactless vision system
- High-precision industrial cameras;
- Structured light of high brightness;
- Rotating rear posts allow taking measurements on vehicles with the wheelbase from 2 to 3.9 meters;
- 3D scanning of each wheel in real time.
Machine vision system posts
The posts include the machine vision system and projection system.
- Robust design;
- Posts can be adapted to individual installation conditions;
- Rotating mechanism allows measuring vehicles of different length without moving the posts.
Software and hardware
The wheel aligners come with a powerful PC and a licensed software.
- Windows 10 operating system;
- Powerful PC;
- Free software and database updates for the whole service life of the equipment.
Why should you buy TechnoVector 8 ?
- Contactless measurement means that rims can never be scratched or damaged by clamps.
- Measurements without using clamps allow making a full assessment of all the parameters in a matter of seconds.
- Official warranty: technical support and all the spare parts are available any time you need.
- Regular software update: software and database updates twice a year.
- Optional remote desktop connection to your wheel aligner: We can check if your equipment runs correctly via Internet without sending our technicians to your location.