Wheel balancer TechnoVector BM6Add to request
Wheel balancer TechnoVector BM6
|Measurement range for unbalanced mass, gr||From 0 to 100|
|Unbalanced mass measurement discreteness, gr||1|
Balancing cycle time (wheel 195/65R15), sec
The rim diameter of the balanced wheel, inches
- for stamped rims
- for light alloy rims
Maximum tire diameter of the balanced wheel, mm
Dimenstions of wheel balancing machine (WxDxH), mm, no more than
Protective case is up
Protective case is down
1343 x 910 x 1669
1343 x 809 x 1669
Maximum, weight of the balanced wheel, kg, no more than
Machine weight, kg, no more than
Alternate current power voltage, V
|Alternate current frequency, Hz||50|
|Consumed power, W||350|
Wheel balancing machine provides the measurement of static and dynamic wheel unbalance and mass calculation of correctional weights and their positions in two correction planes (on internal and external sides of wheel disk as well) during one measuring cycle.
- High speed
- Accuracy of wheel parameters measurement
- All the parameters detected by 3D scanner or ruler are displayed on the screen
- Laser 3D scanner allowing fully automatic wheel parameters measurement
Ways how to start balancing
- Automatic – by the closing of the hood
- By the press of the button START on the keyboard
Sensors and automation
- In wheel balancing equipment TechnoVector we use technical solutions that allow us to computerize and ease the usage of the equipment and make the customer service faster.
- Wheel width measurement by the ultrasonic sensor
- Electromechanical brake for precise fixation of the wheel in the point of corrective weight installation
- Function of wheel additional turn to the point of corrective weight installation
- Precise indication of the corrective weight installation place effected by linear laser pointer
- Weight can be installed by the ruler
- Laser 3D scanner designed for wheel balancers and allowing precise scanning of the complex profiled rim inner surface and automatic identification of optimal weight installation place.
- The main working surface contains more than 29 cross-functional cells for storage of balancing weights, and other tools.
- Cassette bracket
Dimensions of wheel balancing machine
Comment type is not specified in the component properties.